Kate Middleton, the Princess of Wales, took selfies with a number of nurses while she was out and about for her first engagements since Prince Harry's controversial book Spare was released.
The 41 year old Royal was joined by Prince William, the Prince of Wales, 40, as they travelled to Liverpool to officially open a hospital.
Once there, the couple received an incredibly warm and excited response from staff and Royal fans cheered their arrival.
It's the first appearance from the duo at the centre of the Duke of Sussex's most explosive claims – both in his book, the Harry & Meghan Netflix documentary and televised interviews to promote his memoir.
One of the most shocking allegations came when Harry, 38, claimed his brother had hit him and knocked him to the floor of his kitchen at Frogmore Cottage in Windsor.
As a result of his brother's alleged attack, the Duke said he discovered bruises and cuts on his back from where he'd fallen and cracked a dog bowl, and his necklace had been broken.
Despite the claims and William and Kate's refusal to publicly address them, the most senior Royals under King Charles were on top form as they smiled, chatted away with hospital staff and put on a united front.
Elsewhere today, up in Scotland, Charles was also attending his first engagement since his youngest son's book's release.
The monarch, who wore traditional Scottish attire complete with a kilt, was all smiles as he laughed and chatted to local visitors at the Aboyne and Mid Deeside Community Shed in Aberdeenshire.
According to the Daily Mail, Charles told one Australian woman to send his "love" to her fellow countrymen and women.
The King went across the border to visit a number of local charities and a foodbank.
He also spent time with charity workers and petting dogs as he thanked the staff for coming along.
He was also heard telling people that he hoped they "don't get too cold".
While the House of Windsor have been plunged into a crisis amid Harry and Meghan's claims, the family are said to be continuing on with their "never complain never explain" attitude to drama surrounding the Royal Family.
Behind the scenes however, it's been reported that senior royals wish to ban the Duke and Duchess of Sussex from attending the King's Coronation this year.
The monumental British event is set to take place in Westminster Abbey on May 6 – which is also Harry's son Archie's fourth birthday, but even the Duke himself said he is unsure whether he will be attending.
Asked by Tom Bradby in their ITV interview if he would go, the prince admitted he didn't know but "a lot can happen between now and then".
To read the very best of today’s OK! content from breaking news to Royals and TV – CLICK HERE
12 illuminating insights into Royal life from Harry's Spare including no Amazon
90s modelling icon and Vogue cover star Tatjana Patitz dies age 56
Meghan Markle's bridesmaid tailor breaks silence over row that left Charlotte in tears
For all your daily celebrity news and gossip, sign up to OK!’s newsletter – CLICK HERE
Source: Read Full Article