Rihanna‘s Savage X Fenty fashion show was the hottest show of New York Fashion Week and we’re bringing you the highlights from inside!
The show took place on Tuesday night (September 10) at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
The full show will be available to watch on Amazon Prime Video on September 20 and until then, only a few select photos from the show have been made available. Attendees weren’t allowed to have phones or cameras out, so no one was able to capture content to post online.
Rihanna presented her fashion brand’s Fall/Winter 2019 collection at the show and it was a star-studded affair. The singer kicked the night off with a dance number surrounded by dancers all dressed in Savage X Fenty styles.
Here are some of the performance highlights:
- Gigi Hadid opened the show with the first walk.
- Cara Delevingne, 21 Savage, Joan Smalls, and Laverne Cox debuted styles as Big Sean and A$AP Ferg performed a medley of “Clique” and “Bezerk.”
- Migos performed “Pure Water” with Normani, Aquaria, Paloma Elsesser and Christian Combs leading a group in a performance piece.
- Halsey debuted her new song “Graveyard,” which won’t be released until Friday.
- Bella Hadid, Alek Wek and Slick Woods led models in a walk following which DJ Khaled, Fat Joe, Fabolous, and Tierra Whack performed a mashup of “All I Do is Win,” “All The Way Up,” “You Be Killin’ Em,” and “Clones.”
- The show ended with a finale that featured all of the show’s models and dancers dressed in Carnival themed headpieces.
Make sure to see photos from the red carpet in all of our posts:
- Cara Delevingne, Joan Smalls, & Gigi Hadid Support Rihanna at Savage X Fenty NYFW Show
- Kacey Musgraves Bares Ripped Abs at Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty NYFW Show!
- Pregnant Models Ashley Graham & Chanel Iman Attend Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty NYFW Show!
- Exes Halsey & G-Eazy Both Stepped Out for Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty NYFW Show
- Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson, & Hailee Steinfeld Arrive in Style for Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty NYFW Show
FYI: Rihanna is wearing an Alexandre Vauthier dress on the carpet.
Source: Read Full Article