If you could pay less for your favourite cult products then would you?
With Beauty Pie, you actually can.
Its business model is based on the claim that most make-up and skincare is branded and marked up before it hits shelves despite all being produced in the same lab.
By dropping the branding process, Beauty Pie can sell the same products for up to 80 per cent less than its usual RRP.
We tested out the key products from the brand’s Summer Edit to see if it’s as good as it sounds.
- Save 50% sitewide on Beauty Pie in their Black Friday sale using code BF50 – shop here
Beauty Pie Review
- Join Beauty Pie here
- You can read reviews before choosing each product
- Everything is 100 percent cruelty-free
- Pay less for great quality products
- Range of products including skincare, bodycare and makeup
- Unused spending limit rolls over to next month
- £10 Day Pass available to trial before committing to a £59 annual fee
- The true formulas are a mystery because of the lack of branding
- Membership only unlocks reduced prices
How does Beauty Pie work?
Beauty Pie is a 100 per cent cruelty-free beauty membership service which stocks its own-brand skincare, makeup, haircare, body care and even supplements, all for a fraction of the usual, store-bought price.
There are options from all over the world, including Japan, Korea, France and Switzerland, to name a few.
There are two membership options: a day pass or a £59 annual subscription. The day pass allows you to shop up to £300 worth of products for 24 hours with no commitment. The annual fee has bonus days, wild card offers, treasure hunts and, most importantly, no monthly limits.
Source: Read Full Article