The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox
A mum shared her recipe for a delicious-looking Snickers trifle.
Walla Abu-Eid, a home baker who boasts 84,100 followers, wowed foodies with her simple pudding.
It includes silky layers of cream, rich peanut butter and melted Snickers bar.
Caramel shards, peanuts and decorative chocolate bars also fill the tasty-looking jar.
On Instagram, Walla wrote: “Snickers trifle! Layers of chocolate biscuits, Snickers, ganache, cream, peanut butter cream and peanut praline.”
So will you be giving the recipe a go? Check out the method below.
Ingredients you’ll need
- One packet of chocolate biscuits
- 200g of peanut butter
- 600ml double cream
- Three large Snickers bars
- One tablespoon of icing sugar
- 200g of white sugar
- A handful of roasted salted peanuts
For the cream:
- Whip your cream with two tablespoons of sugar until soft peaks form
- Put half of the whipped cream into a piping bag
- Melt peanut butter in a microwave for 30 seconds, before adding to the remaining cream
- Fold the nutty cream in with icing sugar
For the praline:
- Caramelise your sugar in a pan turned to a medium heat – don’t mix with a spoon as this causes it to crystallise
- Lay your peanuts over baking powder, before pouring the caramelised liquid over it
- Wait for your praline to cool, before blitzing half of it in a food processor
- Break the remaining praline into lovely chunks
For Snickers ganache:
- Melt two Snickers bars with six tablespoons of water of medium heat
- Layer your trifle however you like – but be sure to leave some snickers chunks for decoration
- You can also add shards of praline to make the pudding look pretty as a picture
- Pop the trifles in the fridge for at least six hours – then it’s ready to enjoy whenever you’re ready!
The mum-of-three’s recipe has gone down a treat on Instagram.
More than 2,700 people liked her post – and many took the time to leave gushing comments too.
One responder wrote: “Snickers trifle looks so scrumptious.”
Another said: “Yummm this looks delicious!”
And a third added: “Omg this looks so good would love to try it soon.”
Source: Read Full Article