Gen Z fashion trends of 2021: 40 styles for a youthful aesthetic
Improve your diet and exercise routine with this healthy living guide
The best 2021 wellness gear, from LED masks to Oura rings
Sleep tight between these lavender-scented bed sheets for under $36
Dare I say it, are you finally sick of wearing loungewear? If so, you might be looking to invest in a few new staples in your closet.
Now that the COVID-19 vaccines are becoming more readily available and things are slowly starting to go back to normal, you might be ready to socialize again and show off your style.
And while revamping your entire wardrobe can be expensive, the key is to take advantage of deals.
One great sale you definitely don’t want to miss out on is the Saks OFF 5th sale. From now until March 28, the retailer is offering an additional 25% off orders of $150 or more with the code SPLURGE (clearance is excluded).
All different types of well-known brands are participating, including Michael Kors, Rag & Bone, Sperry, Valentino, Marc Jacobs, Tumi and many more.
Ahead, find great finds for women, men and a variety of accessories and make sure to search through the Saks OFF 5th website for anything else you might be looking for!
1. Barbour Crest Jacket, $160, original price: $325
This Barbour jacket is waterproof, breathable and great for the spring weather.
2. Design 365 Eyelet Long-Sleeve Top, $40, original price: $88
Forget about the no wearing white before Memorial Day rule and pair this prairie-inspired shirt with your go-to jeans.
3. RD Style Knot-Front T-Shirt, $25, original price: $38
Change up your average T-shirt with this fun knot-front option.
4. Joe’s Jeans Mid-Rise Skinny Ankle Jeans, $70, original price: $178
Joe’s Jeans are known for being super comfy and flattering for many different body shapes.
5. Design 365 Long-Sleeve Shirtdress, $40, original price: $108
A fun and flirty dress that would look great with casual sneakers? We’re in!
6. Nicole Miller Printed Stretch-Cotton Mini Dress, $90, original price: $225
Wear this Nicole Miller mini dress for a perfect day-to-night option this spring and summer.
1. Greyson Sebonack Wool & Cashmere Quarter-Zip Sweater, $150, original price: $285
A cashmere sweater for less than $150? It’s definitely time to stock up!
2. John Varvatos Regular-Fit Sportcoat, $180, original price: $485
Every man needs a classic blue blazer in their closet.
3. Michael Kors Clover-Print Short-Sleeve Shirt, $50, original price: $118
This Michael Kors clover-patterned, button-down shirt would look great with jeans, slacks or even shorts.
4. Bally Stripe-Trim Wool Sweater, $230, original price: $310
This Bally sweater is a great discounted find you could save big on now and keep stowed away for next winter.
5. Rag & Bone Scuba Cotton-Blend Pullover Jacket, $130, original price: $295
We love the color of this fun peach, scuba material sweatshirt from Rag & Bone. It’s a great way to add a pop of color to any look this summer and spring.
6. Greyson Saranac Regular-Fit Polo, $50, original price: $95
Wear this Greyson polo T-shirt on the golf course, to the office, out on the town and anything in between.
1. Tumi International Carry-On Suitcase, $375, original price: $750
Get ready to get back into travel-mode with this discounted Tumi suitcase.
2. Gucci 55MM Cat Eye Sunglasses, $300, original price: $625
Look extra stylish this summer with these fabulous Gucci sunnies.
3. Sperry A/O 2-Eye Leather Boat Shoes, $50, original price: $95
These Sperry’s are ideal for any boater who wants a classic shoe to get them around both on the water and on land.
4. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray, $80, original price: $108
Looking for a new scent? You can’t go wrong with Marc Jacobs’ popular Daisy perfume.
5. Longchamp Le Pliage Nylon Tote, $110, original price: $140
Add a pop of color to your purse collection with this bright Longchamp tote bag.
6. Valentino by Mario Valentino Mia Leather Camera Bag, $250, original price: $675
Want a designer crossbody bag but don’t want to shell out a ton of money? Consider this chic Valentino option that’s on sale for less than $300!
7. Sam Edelman Linnie Leather Loafer Mules, $80, original price: $130
Neon mules? Most definitely. These shoes will add a pop of color to any outfit.
8. Valentino by Mario Valentino Wayfare Leather Sneakers, $60
These Valentino leather sneakers are bound to elevate any men’s outfit.
9. Boss Hugo Boss Sonio Leather Belt, $40, original price: $88
For the man looking for a new, quality belt, go for this one from Hugo Boss.
For more recommendations, check out:
- All the best deals from Everlane’s sale section: 15 items you’ll love
- Ulta 21 Days of Beauty 2021: The 21 best products and deals
- Yeti’s new bag line is perfect for adventurers and everyday use
Share this article:
Source: Read Full Article