The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox
Love them or hate them, chat-up lines can be a great ice-breaker – unless they completely backfire.
In honour of Valentine’s Day, Greetings Card company thortful.com has revealed the cheesiest chat-up lines – as voted by the nation.
No matter what your relationship status is today, everyone needs a little laugh on Valentine’s Day.
They can be intelligent, they can be funny – and they can be downright cheesy.
Brits were asked to submit their best pick-up lines, and then vote for the ones that were the most cringeworthy.
We can’t promise these will help you find the love of your life, but they might make you – or someone else – smile.
thortful has crunched the numbers and finally come up with the UK’s cheesiest pick-up line. And here it is.
“If you were a fruit you’d be a fineapple”.
Here are the top 10 pick-up lines.
1. If you were a fruit you’d be a fineapple.
2. You are hotter than the bottom of my laptop.
3. Are you French? Because Eiffel for you.
4. I’d like to take you to the movies, but they don’t let you bring in your own snacks.
5. It’s handy that I have my library card because I’m totally checking you out.
Sexpert's top female self pleasure tips for reaching orgasm alone this Valentine's Day
6. Do you work at Subway? ‘Cause you just gave me a foot-long.
7. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
8. I’m looking for treasure – can I have a look around your chest?
9. Do you like raisins? Well how about a date then?
10. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
- Valentine’s Day
Source: Read Full Article