IF LIKE us you binged watched season 2 of Virgin River in one weekend, you will be wanting to know if there will be another series.
The Netflix show ended on a major cliffhanger, which has left us fans needing to know what is going to happen.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
Will there be a season 3 of Virgin River on Netflix?
Virgin River thrilled fans when it returned for season 2 on November 27, 2020.
However, Netflix is yet to reveal if there will be a third season.
But due to the cliffhanger it ended on, and the popularity of the show, we are pretty sure we will get a season 3.
If there is another series, it is likely to return in November 2021.
How did season 2 of Virgin River end?
WARNING: Contains MAJOR spoliers from the ending of Virgin River season 2
First of all, Hope and Doc revealed they were getting married again.
But in true Virgin River style, as they headed to a surprise engagement party thrown by the town, Doc revealed to Hope he had been for a medical check-up, and it wasn't good news – although he didn't reveal what was wrong.
Elsewhere, the season 2 finale saw Preacher accept a job offer in San Francisco but two arrivals threatened his plans.
First, Wes' twin brother showed up to find out what happened to Wes and then Paige's son Christopher also turned up looking for somewhere to stay.
We also found out that Brady was going to be arrested for his part in the drug smuggling ring.
Finally, the show finished on a major cliffhanger, because after Mel and Jack FINALLY agreed to make it work, he was shot.
We didn't see the shooter, we just saw Mel discover him dying on the floor.
What can fans expect from season 3 of Virgin River?
Well judging by that cliffhanger, there is loads we can expect from a third series – the first will be to find out if Jack survives – and who shot him.
Doc's fate will also be revealed, as he it looks like he could be seriously ill.
Season 3 will also see Jack's twins being born, and this could put a serious strain on his relationship with Mel – as we all know Charmaine will make her presence known in their lives.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Source: Read Full Article